1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pure Flix Alliance Payment Portal may, from time to time, change these Terms and Conditions. Such revisions shall be effective immediately; provided however, for existing members, such revision shall, unless otherwise stated, be effective 30 days after posting.
3. THEATER POLICIES
- To maintain the theatre’s published daily show times, all private screening show times will begin as scheduled per your confirmation.
- Attendees may arrive at the access time specified on their confirmation and need to exit the theater at the end of their specified access time.
- All concessions must be paid for on the day of the screening at the theatre (cash or credit card).
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted into the theatre.
- A confirmation notice and an invoice based upon expected Total Number of Attendees (non-business hours screening) or the Auditorium Seat Count (regular business hours screening) will be sent to the customer via email three to seven days in advance of the screening date.
- Please bring your confirmation to the theatre on the day of your screening, as the confirmation number is needed to identify your reservation and allow the theatre to issue the admission tickets.
- In the event of weather or other conditions prohibiting your group from attending, other accommodations or arrangements will be solely at the discretion of Regal Entertainment Group’s.
- Coupons, Passes or Discount Offers of any type are not accepted for Private Screenings.
- All attendees must also adhere to any additional policies posted by the Theater.
- All group leaders must adhere to policies posted by the theatre (including insurance requirements and other policies provided by the theatre).
4. REFUNDS AND CHANGES
- All Refunds will be handled per selected theaters policies.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations within two weeks of the date of the scheduled showings.
- No changes can be made within a week of your scheduled showing.
- Changes within two weeks of your showing cannot be guaranteed and will be handled on a theater-by-theater basis.
- Any refunds after showings will need to take place within two weeks of the showing date and will need to have theater approval.